Meet Our Doctor
In 1999, Dr. Massimo Gramanzini founded Family Eye Center, Inc., a private practice dedicated to Primary Care Optometry, specializing in hard-to-fit contact lenses, dry eye, and Lasik pre- post-operative management.
Dr. Gramanzini is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry and is certified to treat and manage ocular diseases. Dr. Gramanzini is a Diplomat of The American Board of Optometry (ABO). He is also a member of the American Optometric Association, Florida Optometric Association, and the Broward County Optometric Association and supports many local charities and community organizations. In addition, Dr. Gramanzini attends numerous continuing education courses throughout the country to remain at the forefront of his profession and provide his patients with the most innovative and technologically advanced care available.
Dr. Gramanzini resides in Plantation with his wife Alycia and their three children, Katelyn, Gianna, and Vincent.
- Specialty Contact Lenses, Presbyopia, Dry Eye,
Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease,
Lasik Consultation, Pre- & Post-Operative Management
- Doctorate of Optometry
Nova Southeastern University, College of Optometry, 1997
- Bachelor of Science
University of Tampa, 1993
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Low Vision, Cornea Disorders
- Aran Eye Associates, Ocular Disease, Tertiary Care
- Diplomat of The American Board of Optometry
- International Association of Boards of Examiners in Optometry, 1996.
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry, 1997.
- American Optometric Association
- Broward County Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
Foreign Languages Spoken